go Obama go....why health insurance sucks in the US

These people are strictly from Mars.  If there is any reason to hate BCBS or healthcare insurance "providers" it is in this exchange:  "how can I help you"  well i got a $51.72 copay on a presecription yesterday..."  Well let me look up your plan. sir you have co pays of $5, $30 and $40.  "so why did I get a $51.72 copay...that seems odd".  Sir , you have co pays of $5, $30 and $40. Well why 51.72? Because you have copays of  co pays of $5, $30 and $40....does that answer your question sir? 
Hey, if I have copays of $5, $30 and $40 why did i get a 51.72 copay at the pharmacy?
Don't talk to me that way.  I'll talk to you anyway I please if you can't figure out what you just said doesn't make any sense. do you want to talk to a supervisor?  is she any smarter than you are? do you want to talk to a supervisor? i'll transfer you now.

what is the problem sir?  i have 3 copays and they are co pays of $5, $30 and $40 and i got a 51.72 copay yesterday.   "i see" well that is a mistake.  i have insurance and i paid 110% of the actual cost of the prescription if I had just walked up to the pharmacy and paid cash by myself.  "i see"..."how can i be of help"?

hey idiot. they called in the Rx and you set the copayment.    are you sure they did it right?  i don't work there  i walked in....now now no need to be that way. let me see.  we will contact them and call you back sometime in the next 10-14 business days...will that be satisfactory?

NO.

I'm sorry, we are backlogged. if you have any other questions you can write us at....

OMG

Comments